CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no passion with husband of seven years

southern belle Views: 2,424
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 790,562

Re: no passion with husband of seven years

Hi,

Guess what......The passion that you felt when you first met your husband ALWAYS fades. That is why you NEVER marry someone expecting that initial passion to last forever. What lasts forever is the foundation that both of you placed on that relationship in the beginning. A good and solid relationship is built on trust. Being friends with each other is the glue that holds you two together, too. Laughter is way up there, too. Laughing together is not only healthy, but it's fun.

Over the years, I have had friends who miss that initial passion and look for it elsewhere. They think they find it and leave their spouse and are soooo happy for awhile. The the passion fades and they say, "Oh, no, it has happened again" and they look for it again....and again....and again.

Marriage is something you choose. You have chosen to be with this man, so unless he is abusing you, I would say to you to look at his positive sides and focus on them. Don't have an affair. Think how you would feel if he was even thinking of having an affair.

I don't know if you live in the US or somewhere else, but I will speak for my own country in saying America is so pre-occupied with sex. It's everywhere you turn around and it has caused our young people to think sex and love walk hand in hand and it is not true.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.312 sec, (1)