CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Four staff looking for answers for neuro problems?hep B

Redhead1234 Views: 3,763
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 368,661

Re: Four staff looking for answers for neuro problems?hep B

I just ran into an old neighbor of mine who moved to a building a couple of blocks away. She used to be a nurse, and when I saw her I was shocked. She had an aide and was in a wheel chair...She told me that at work they gave her a HEPATITIS B injection 2 1/2 years ago, and soon after she developed nerve pain and paralysis and has been in a wheel chair ever since. Since she doesnt own a computer. I told her I would try to find other people with similar adverse reactions. I wanted to find out if there was a CLASS ACTION SUIT going on in the U.S. due to adverse reactions. It seems that side effects are rare and outweigh the benefits of the injection. I didnt get to ask her too many questions, and probably need to go back to her and find out more info. I have no idea about her health prior to the injection, but I remember her as an active nurse, around 50+ and now she looks about 60 and is in a wheel chair.

Any ideas about what she should do??? Is this something that she can sue the drug company for?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)