CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Four staff looking for answers for neuro problems?hep B

boronia Views: 3,850
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 368,663

Re: Four staff looking for answers for neuro problems?hep B

Hi Jayne,
So sorry to hear your story :( I have a similar story (I'm based in the UK). I was vaccinated against Hep B 11 years ago due to the job I had (in Leicestershire). I had 4 injections within a period of about 5 months (an advanced course) and soon after developed fatigue, numbness, concentration problems and dizziness. My G.P. told me there was a virus going round at the time and several other people had it. I couldn't complete the social work course I had started and it wasn't until about 18 months later that a herbalist 'diagnosed' me with post-viral fatigue and put me on some herbs and an anti-candida diet which helped a lot. I've since been diagnosed with M.E.
My story is in an earlier message on this page (username Boronia). My health has been up and down since then and I really don't know if it was a virus or if it was a reaction to the virus OR the theomersal (sp?), a mercury derivative in the vaccine. A hair analysis I had 3 years ago revealed mercury at toxic levels (I had my 4 fillings removed 5 years but done no chelation).
You can make a claim within 3 years of the vaccination, so too late for me, but not for you and your colleagues, though I don't know how easy it would be in a court to prove the vaccination caused your illness. I do know that a certain percentage of people with M.E. and M.S. believe their illnesses were triggered by the Hep B vaccine.
Homeopathy might help as the other post said and you might have to consider some form of detoxification and liver support. Ask at the 'Ask Shelley' and 'Ask Andreas' forums. Some people say footpads help a lot with toxins.
Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Take care
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)