CureZone   Log On   Join
Four staff looking for answers for neuro problems?hep B

Views: 7,410
Published: 20 y

Four staff looking for answers for neuro problems?hep B

Hi there, after stumbling across this website and being amazed how many people have neurological problems ? due to hep B vaccinations, i just had to post a letter on behalf of our team at work.
There are four mambers of staff within the same group of hospitals theatre department with neurological problems/MS. I started having problems after my course of hep b vaccinations a while ago but put it down to the vaccination itself upsetting my system. I had sick feeling /weakness/fatigue but thiws generally left after a day or two. Last year i had to have a Hep-vac 2 as i had had no immunity to the other courses that i had recieved 6 injections over a 12 month period. My teter level was stilll 84 so occi-health suggested that i have the hep-vax 2. Immediatley after recieving this i had a really bad flu and chest infection which lasted for 3 weeks. this returned about a month later. I just thought i had been doing too many hours. After the second injection a month later i started to have problems with my vision. Blurred vision /double vision/runny and painfull left eye. Then i had a month off work with fatigue/treomr/generally feeling unwell. Went back to work but couldnt stand to do my job properly and had to work behind a desk. I then got weaker and weaker pains in my face,arms.legs. unbalanced,dizzyness.I collapsed at work and was admitted a ct scan was done and i had to see a neurologist. I have had a MRI and i am waiting to see him again but he is so vague about the problems. Another nurse in the same department had the same problems as me and now there is two more. Could this be a virus? As there are four members of staff with the same problems? We are all women and vary in age. Has anyone else had these problems as it seems a bit strange that four of us have the same problems?
I am now unable to walk unaided and have touse a wheelchair to shop or walk any distance. I am not even 40 yet! Is there anyone who has the same problem and is ther any treatment if this is vaccine damage?
Finally how do you go about proving that the vaccine did the damage as the neurologists wont even commit to a diagnosis?
I would be very gratefull to hear from anyone else in this situation and please bear in mind that we are in England!
Many thanks for you reading this and best wishes to everyone else who is suffering too.
Jsyne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)