CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Being Made Fun Of

jaaynee Views: 1,395
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 777,059

Re: Being Made Fun Of

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I do think cleanses are beneficial. You can cleanse your body through eating a healthy Diet though. Learning how your body and lifestyle can be integrated into a healthy Diet is the ultimate aim of someone suffering from obesity.

After every Master-Cleanse people will always go back to eating. It is almost dangerous to clean your body out then stuff it with toxic foods. Learning to eat healthfully is so important to have successful cleanses.

You can cleanse your bowels with a healthy clean diet as well. It may not be so intense as what people do here at curezone but with clean foods sweeping your colon it will help in the long run.

I do agree with cleanses but many people may use them as "quick fixes" or put all their hope into them as a "cure all". Although people can lose a few lbs doing cleanses it is emotionally devistating when they gain it back. They feel like failures followed by a sense of hopelessness.

Losing weight takes a lot of work and planning. There are no healthy quick fixes out there especially for obese people.

A lot of emotional issues are caused by what we eat. People get a high after eating, then the low sets in so they eat again to comfort themselves. They will feel guilty after eating so much and depressed so they eat more or they may try to miss meals to compensate. That usually backfires as they tend to binge after missing meals. And the cycle begins again.

Also the ingredients in the foods cause different emotions. Eating processed foods especially. Most of them contain Sugar or worse, high-fructose corn syrup. These foods are ADDICTIVE! Especially HFCS! Food companys add HFCS because they know it is addicive! It also switches off the satisfaction signals to your brain that tell you to stop eating, you have had enough.

It is well known that Sugar is a cause of Depression and other mental disorders. Learning to eat well will benefit a person emotionally. It could clear depression, brain fog, and guilt. I would suggest that after eating a healthy Diet for a while doing a parasite cleanse may help but I have heard that parasites have a hard tim living in a clean body anyway. But a cleanse my be worth it to clean the rest up.

I am suggesting learning to live healthfully according to your body and lifestyle first. I wouldn't want to give anyone false hope that they can do these cleanses and their lives will change forever. As an addition they would be benefitial.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)