CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: one more question

+energy Views: 16,198
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,568

Re: one more question

I guess I have one more question.

"Not so with the ozonated water, unless of course you bring your ozonator with you. But then you'd have to explain what it is and that could get tedious and/or embarassing in some environments"

LOL, yes I completely agree. I already get weird looks for eating SO healthy at work. While most of my co-workers microwave frozen dishes or order chinese take-out or pizza for lunch, I'm in the kitchen eating veggie sandwiches, steamed brown rice, fish, or fresh salads everyday. Why is it that America is so obssessed with being skinny and healthy but they always give you a hard time when you're actually doing something about your health?

My question: would you buy a Water Ionizer or would it be okay to purchase bottled alkaline liquid where you put drops into distilled water (I was thinking of ordering PH Prime by Dr. Young or Alkaline PH Booster)? If I had plenty of money and if I want to do this forever, I know I should probably buy the machine. For now I think I'll start with the pre-made liquid for cost and convenience sake. Thanks again and again!

+Energy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.138 sec, (1)