CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium, Liver Flush, Candida and confused

addie Views: 10,075
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 77,215

Re: Magnesium, Liver Flush, Candida and confused

Anthony --

Somehow I happened upon this site as I too have been looking for answers for the same exact problem. My doctor looks at me like I am nuts and just hands me a new prescription which I don't want to take because I want confirmation as to what it is and why is it happening. Two years ago a thyroidectomy resulted in permanent reflux that has gotten increasingly worse over the past two year. I fear eating and have concluded that the only things that won't upset my stomach are chicken soup, rice cakes, and yogurt. However, that certanily leaves one hungry. I have eliminated coffee, all wheat products, chocolate, etc but that slight twinging pain and persistant reflux will not give up despite being on Nexum and drinking Mylanta. I do have an appointment with a doctor that is both traditional and holistic, so I am hopeful someone will be able to diagnose what my stomach problem is before handing me a prescription.

How have you made out with your situation since it was last posted? I am curious to determine if there has been any closure or updated ideas. I too believed it was my gallbladder but my scan came back negative, my MRI for my neck area (choking feeling) was negative, haven't had an upper GI since my Thryoid Cysts, nor a scope down my throat. But the bubbling, gurgling noise you mention is exactly what I have and this slight stabbing pain on the right rib area close to the sternum. Ugh it is so frustrating, but so refreshing to read someone who has the exact same issue -- makes me know that I am not crazy, but a solution to improve the quality of life would be the ideal closure!

Addie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)