CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone generators : quick purchase guide

Views: 7,315
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 770,715

Re: Ozone generators : quick purchase guide

Oh, OK - got it - I did have several IV ozone treatments a number of years ago in Florida through the IV but it was done through a very, very large syringe which you were told to slowly push through. And, the stranges thing would happen and not just to me - you would suddenly hear these creepy "gargling" sounds coming from the area of your upper chest/throat.

But they were so expensive who could take them on a regular basis - I couldn't - and, he would charge $45 per shot of B-12 so i did my research and now, for years, have been getting my own B-12 in 30cc bottles at $20 something per bottle - that would have been $1,350.00 in that crook's pocket - just enough to buy him yet another condo on the water. They make me sick!!!!!!!!

Do you know anything about giving these shots, by the way? I have been injecting in my upper thigh all this time but he, the doctor, would just pull down my panty and inject in my rear, upper hip (in the back)...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)