CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rog/This might be the last question

rog Views: 7,756
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 756,848

Re: Rog/This might be the last question

Yes, this makes sense. I guess to make a more accurate statement: "Syngery does not provide a calibration chart for their variable ozone output". But when it is on full, then they know how much ozone is coming out at a given flow rate.

The way you determine the flow of ozone is essentially the flow of air from the oxygen tank. You would have an oxygen tank with a low flow regulator that allows you to select the air flow rate. For example, the minimum setting is usually 1/32 liters per minute. The increments on mine are as follows:

1/32 LPM
1/16 LPM
1/8 LPM
1/4 LPM
1/2 LPM
1 LPM

So, for example, you would use 1/32 for insufflation, or 1/8 for water ozonation, and 1/2 for ozone sauna. Where the calibration come in, for example, is there are times when starting out with ozone sauna, that I turned the ozone output down on my longevity to a setting of say 6 (it goes from 1 to 10). Apparently with the Synergy control, you can turn it down, but it isn't a linear reduction of ozone production based on the setting (this the control is not calibrated). But as he pointed out, you do have some control based upon airflow.

My suggestion is to go ahead with the Synergy. If you want to do insufflation, use the 1/32 LPM, and control by the length of time that you do the insufflation (but keep the ozonator on full so you know how much your getting).

Hope that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)