CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O negative friend with problem -- No, I discovered his problem!

Views: 8,250
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 768,389

Re: O negative friend with problem -- No, I discovered his problem!

These days, I just stay away from him and limit my contact with him to our professional work on a friendly basis,,,,without dealing with personal issues. I'm not here to fix him or control him, so I just give him the dignity to handle his life in a way that he chooses, for better or for worse. I've already, in the past, shared many, many things with him. Sometimes, he took hold of things for a short time. But the unspeakable things that I heard that he is doing while drunk on his butt tell me he has some dark issues inside that I want no part of.

I agree with you re getting a total cleanse, but sometimes our problems our spiritual and emotional in origin and the rest is inextricably connected with those deep issues. It's very sad, but also shows why some people post things here OR relay complaints to their physicians but never speak of the hidden things. Here I was thinking it was goat's milk or this or that....when there were many issues that he wasn't telling. And the degree of the issues.

SO SAD!!

Oh well, Holmes and Watson won't have to work to get to the bottom of this medical mystery any longer... CASE SOLVED.

;-(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)