CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O negative friend with problem

Views: 9,381
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 10,460

Re: O negative friend with problem

I sure hope he can make the changes and see a difference. The dietary changes I made in recent years lessened the candida....my mom is a major Sugar freak and also drank wine for most of her adult life. I'm convinced it was because she was craving those things because of yeast infection (she even started getting fungus on her toes.)

So top that off with basic intolerance to some of the foods (wheat/dairy/etc) and no wonder.

I have actually had cravings for avoid foods such as potatoes, brussel sprouts, etc. even when vegan. But my most settled times always came when I ate salads with some chicken on it, or meat and veggies. I always felt better, but couldn't sustain it because of Sugar cravings, caffiene cravings, etc.

I now know that I have to avoid caffiene like the plague!

I had been doing so well, and then last night I put some fig spread on spelt toast and my whole digestive tract started spasming, etc. Turns out, it had ORANGE in it...I didn't see that on the label. So, we can have some pretty drastic reactions to foods.

I hope that my friend can find the solution to his adverse reactions - food intolerance is likely the culprit. How sad that we are 'killing ourselves softly'...with the food we eat!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)