CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The body's curious healing choices

SqueakyClean Views: 2,081
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 767,140

Re: The body's curious healing choices

I don't know the answer to your question. What follows is a little spontaneous speculation.

Arthritis is an inflammatory disease, I understand. The inflammation is actually the immune system's response to some problem. It is the body trying to heal something. But either the source of the problem doesn't go away (like certain foods that a person keeps eating) or else the body somehow gets confused and even though the source of the problem isn't a problem anymore, the immune system didn't get the message. In other words, a lot of times the Arthritis is the symptom of another problem, it's not the problem itself. The Arthritis and the flu symptoms and other things can actually be signs that the body IS fighting and trying to heal itself. But why is it not able to complete the job?

So, for example, my cousin had Rheumatoid Arthritis begin when she was in her early 20's. She had also suffered from severe constipation pretty much her whole life. Several years later (her Arthritis only getting worse), she discovered that if she ate as a vegan, she didn't have arthritis and she was no longer constipated. She had tried colonics, which had helped, but only so much. They were a crutch, you know? If she ate any animal flesh, eggs or dairy products, for even one meal, BAM! She would be constipated and have arthritis again for several days. So now she's a vegan and rarely cheats. She still gets colonics sometimes, but it's not because she's severely constipated as she was in the past.
A lot of people would never consider doing something drastic, so they might try to "eat healthier" but if they didn't give up the source of their problem, their body would never really be able to heal. (Be it animal products, or nightshades, or caffiene, or whatever). A lot of times the body IS trying to heal itself, but the person won't let it - they keep re-opening the wound (so to speak). Unlike my cousin, some people wouldn't be willing to give up eating meat or cheese - even though they would feel better. Or maybe they LOVE tomatoes, or coffee, or... You know what I mean.

Of course, there are different causes. Maybe for some people it's not food - it's emotions. Maybe they are very stressed. Maybe they have a deep and bitter hatred in their life. Until that changes, nothing they try will help. This, too, would be a wound that one keeps gashing and re-opening.
And some people really are stuck. If they are fasting (perhaps water fasting), they really feel better. They are getting well. But when they eat ANYTHING, their problem comes back. What should they do?

That was just speculation in general. For you, I don't know. You haven't noticed any improvements with your cleanses? Which cleanses have you tried? Do you have any dental work?
I really believe the body can heal itself, and that's not just for young people (although it may take longer, the older one is or the worse the condition). There are a lot of factors, so perhaps what you need is something you haven't tried yet. A different type of cleanse, a different type of diet, some certain herbal supplements. Perhaps you actually have another condition that you didn't realize - if you could identify it, you would be better able to treat it.
That sounds elusive, doesn't it? Like a lot of hard work. But if you really want to get well, I think that you can get there. It will take persistence. Trying different things. You will need to keep reading. Stay here at Curezone. There is a lot of information here, and people to share their knowledge and experience with you. There is support here. If you want to keep trying, Curezone is here.

Hope that helps. Your question is, indeed, very thought-provoking.
~Squeaky~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)