CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver and gallstone Cleanse

Brenda Views: 4,400
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 76,401

Re: Liver and gallstone Cleanse

Starbrite,

Don't feel like a failure, I think everyone is a unique individual.
This is why I searched the web site messages to see what would best work for my taste, this is exactly what I did.

Night before nothing by mouth after midnight.
Next day, upon rising, drink only 100% pure unfiltered apple juice (cloudy looking) 2-8oz glasses every 2 hours until 3pm.
3pm, I started the Epsom Salts 2Tbs mixed with 8oz fresh grapefruit juice, added a little Sea Salt for taste, and used a straw (this helps) this cleans bowels out and I read it also dialates all the ducts of liver and gallbladder which helps pass the stones
5pm, same thing with Epsom Salts and grapefruit juice
7pm, 1/4cup virgin olive oil mixed with 8oz of fresh grapefruit juice, added a little Sea Salt for taste, drank also with straw.
9pm, same thing with virgin olive oil and grapefruit juice,
and went to bed.

I was forwarned by one message you may feel very ill, but you could get passed it, I did feel very ill and got passed it, they said this was the chemical reaction of the acid in juice and olive oil working on liver pushing the stones out.

Good luck Starbrite, hope this works for you as it did for me.
I still feel great!

Brenda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)