CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible help for Costo...

murano Views: 4,044
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 106,946

Re: Possible help for Costo...

I have been fighting with this dreadful pain in the side of my rib cage. I started getting when I went back to playing tennis. I have been waking up with pain in the middle of the night, sometimes it starts before i go to sleep, but it always seems to come back just before I wake up in the morning, or better yet, it wakes me up in the morning. Like I said I have been fighting this going on two years now, and like many of you who have it, I am at wits end, doctors are befuddled, and all they keep prescribing me is naproxin, and an occasional steriod shot.

So I came across your post, and was very interested in the possible remedy, I went out and purchased the paradise island echinecea, however I did not see the goldenseal root, are these seperate pills. You were not too specific in the dosage from the Goldenseal Root and/or Echinecea, could you please help me??

Also for anyone who might have heard of any new remedies, please post. Thank you friends!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)