CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to invincible...please help

Invincible Views: 2,983
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 761,023

Re: to invincible...please help

Hi +Energy

1. I'm not sure what caused it, but I had it on and off for several years. When I asked Andreas Moritz , he said it may be linked with spleen/pancreas malfunction. I can resonate with that as I was eating a lot of sweet junk food - a lot of processed Sugar and carbs (very acidic diet) ... and I had some symptoms of onset Diabetes II - Now my diet is completely changed. I'm not saying this is the reason for everyone with the lip condition though.

2. Very dry and deeply cracked, when I smiled, sections would split and bleed - very painful. Crusty.

3. My health program is documented on the ask moreless forum: //www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=740 - please also also check the http://www.askmoreless.com web site (I am Webmaster there, and it's a 100% non commercial website)

4. I never found any lip balm that helped when I had the cracked lips - but now, since I no longer have it, my lips are always plump and moist, also more pink, whereas before they were more brown.

5. I did have minor flare ups when I did not watch what I ate, but never like before. In the last few months, since working through the Moreless protocol on the web site linked, everything in my body has corrected itself.

I now believe that the key to eliminating all dis-ease conditions lies in acid/alkaline balance .. that treats the root cause of all. It doesn't matter whether it's cracked lips, eczema, thyroid problems etc .. all relates to accumulation of acid in the body. So release the acids, become alkaline and bingo - life is wonderful!! :-)

All the best
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)