CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grinding teeth

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Yukpa Ofi Views: 18,247
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 760,625

Re: Grinding teeth

Hi lula183,

My mother suffers from leg cramping at night, and her poor old legs are in a real mess, she is 83. Her vains are very swollen and her legs are full of fluid. She had a stroke some years back and became more and more ill as the time has gone by. While she tried to recover and was in a weakened state, her (unknown at that time) parasitic infection grew stronger. Both her and her sister ( aged 79 ) are anemic, hookworms may be partly to blame for this, but there are many others as well. Mums legs are NOT fit for her to be able to stand or walk for very long, and I found out that strain could cause another stroke, or damage her vains and cripple her. So go steady on the exercise, too much all at once is NOT a good thing.

The answer is in your bowels I reckon. Mean while I'm sitting here grinding my teeth and attempting to plot my own course through these heavy seas. What mum has, I have and what I have, is bad, very bad indeed !!!

With your magnesium/calcium deficiencies, I may be able to shed some light on that for you. I have been doing some liver flushes over the past year, because as my "real doctors" told me, the problem is in my liver, and in my head !

So I flushed away, and felt so good after each liver flush was over, and while the epsom salts was doing it's thing in my intestines my whole body relaxed, ten times more than with a strong epsom salt bath !!! So magnesium "MAY" be responsable for your deficiencies, more so than calcium. All things must be kept in balance, and as these two elements are on each others opposite end of the see saw, you will need to up the calcium levels a bit, as you up the magnesium levels a lot, you would need to balance it out with enough calcium so you don't OD your system on magnesium. I am a student, NOT a master. The Buddha said that we should believe nothing that we see, hear, read or are told by others, until we KNOW that is TRUE for OURSELVES, and WITHIN ourselves !!!

Back to the finger nails, mine are soft and brittle, and their colour is transparent, they are pink to look at. But just reciently the quicks have gone back 1/8 0f an inch, I have never seen that happen before. They are now longer than I have ever seen them, I'm 48 ( it was then that I realised why women think long nails look so good, thier inner knowing is telling them it is a sigh of good health, mothers know best ;-)

I was useing a lot of 3% peroxide all over my body at the time to controll the mass numbers of slugs swarming through me, it was then that my nails started to lengthen, and the new nail that is coming through is white and looks healthier.

Killing a lot of parasites in one hit (DO NOT try that at home), HUMAWORM is what I recomend. The change happen to my nails I believe, because my body was now getting it's share of the much needed elements, instead of feeding ALL those hungry critters.

Just when it happened I had done a liver flush and then taken some strong Turmeric pills for 5 days and (without meaning too) I flushed out a small grey wigglie worm. Then Pandora's Box opened up inside of me. In despairation I went to the local chemist and took some over the counter worm meds, wrong thing to do!!! I'm still suffering 5 weeks later, but now with wonderful HUMAWORM on my side and in my inside, I can taste the victory. If not this time, in three months time, after a course of St. Marys and lots of clean RAW fruit and veg, just like HUMAWORM recomends for me to do !!! And next time around on HUMAWORM I will win the battle, then END the WAR, and make peace WITH MYSELF. By taking HUMAWORM EVERY THREE TO SIX MONTHS, just like the doctor recomends. The ones (healers) who STILL look upon health and the body like Hippocrates did, LONG LIVE "The HERBALISTS".

I hope this has helped you understand your direction a little better lula, but don't take my word for any of it, check it ALL out "BEFORE" you leap into ANYTHING !!!

My mind is very cloudy and I haven't slept for a day or so, so excuse the spelling and the gibberish, etc.

Good health to all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)