CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My headaches just wont go away

hopinso Views: 2,452
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 756,569

Re: My headaches just wont go away

I am not familiar with Ziac, but years ago I was prescribed a Calcium Channel Blocker (can't remember the name) and suffered from the worst headaches of my life. I called the doctor and reported the headache and he said it might be the medicine. He suggested I take a double dose of the medicine and call him in the afternoon to report on the headache. I called him early because I thought I was dying, I can't even begin to describe the pain I was in. The doctor took me off that medication and put me on an ACE Inhibitor. My blood pressure stayed down, the headache went away, and I began to cough. I coughed for five months before I finally convinced the doctor it was the medication.
I cured my blood pressure problems, except for occasional spikes, by doing liver cleanses, colon cleanses, and losing 35 pounds through the Master Cleanse. Blood pressure medication may be helpful for short periods of time, but I am not convinced they are safe for a lifetime of use. Hopefully, in time, you can get your body restored to its natural balance and go off the medications. I hope your doctor will find an appropriate one that will not cause you such pain. That cannot be good for your health to suffer like that, no matter what your BP is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)