CureZone   Log On   Join
Hemp oil results, Day 1

fallingsnow Views: 2,751
Published: 18 years ago

Hemp oil results, Day 1

Hi Everyone,

As promised, I'm posting results of Hemp Oil as I test it out.  Here's what I've got (and pardon the icky stuff):

Physical: 

* Dental much improved!  I'm impressed!  I have two small cavities on either sides of my two front teeth.  Those have diminished.  I didn't have my camera this morning, but will take a pic tomorrow morning.

* Unknown substance from vaginal canal - like snot, light yellowish color.  (?)  Never seen it before, so I don't know what to make of it.  Not uncomfortable, just strange when going to the bathroom.

* Increased gas in my system today.

* Overall feeling of "brightness" in the day - colors, sounds, tastes.

* Decreased neck aches today (a NICE, WELCOME addition to the day)

* Hands extra sensitive.  The palms were very sensitive at the top of the palm, just below the beginning of fingers.

* Hands less dry today (Olive Oil made them very dry) 

* Upon spitting the oil, I experienced a quick thickening of the saliva left in my mouth.  When I spat it out, it was like thick and slimey like snot.  (MAJOR YUCK)  I spat that stuff out for a good 30 seconds after spitting the oil.  Throughout the day today, I've experienced that same sudden thickening of saliva twice after eating (breakfast and lunch).

* Increased relaxation today.  Nothing ruffles my feathers (and considering the snot stuff, that's a good thing). 

About the Oil:

* Must keep refrigerated (sort of a pain).

* THICK and GREEN!!  I thought for sure I was going to loose my oil (gag reflex) for the first two-three minutes.  Then it seemed to warm up and was fine then.

* Tastes like grass (I felt a bit like a cow chewing it's cud, lol)

* Oil stayed green, but wasn't as dark after my swishing.  Oil was not really thin, but not thick, either. 

Emotional:

* Word of the day:  Relaxation.

* Lower stress level, even with normal to high stress during the day. 

Any others trying Hemp Oil?  I think, for people who have a high stress life-style, this is a great oil.  (I'm always stressed out and today people commented on how languid I've been today.  Everything still gets done, but there's no internalizing of the nastiness throughout the day.

~FS 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)