CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: STINKY is my First, Last, and Middle name, but you can call me TROLL

SMELLYGIRL23 Views: 2,734
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 749,756

Re: STINKY is my First, Last, and Middle name, but you can call me TROLL

hi thnks for the reply,

well im 18 years old, just started college, im citizen, but i was born in another country.( dominican republic).....i need about $50......im trying to save it up, but with this situation i cant even got a job, every time i get one, in about a week or so they fire me with no explanation, im a hard worker and plus i cant ask my parents for money cuz the college im going to its very expenncy and i dont get much of help with financial aid, so my parent got pay the rest cash. this situation got me crazy, last month i got the botox injections for about $1600 and they didnt help at all, my fiance pay for it, the only support i got is him and he is in coollege as welll, we r in the same college, and he just got a partime and we both got phone expence and other bills. thnks to god i got him and he is my best friend. my parents dont believe i got this issue with my armpit odor, they just think im making things up.....its really hurts, but hey god always got nice people there to support us, like u guys in this forum, my english aint tht good, cuz i only been here for about 3 years, so its difficult to start a new life, hopefully im doing good in college, im not thinking dropping out. thnks you guys for ur support and ur good matters trying to help us up..god bless u all, and the minute i find something to help i will let u all know about it.....

best of luck,
jennifer g.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)