CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: STINKY is my First, Last, and Middle name, but you can call me TROLL

bobadd18 Views: 2,683
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 742,453

Re: STINKY is my First, Last, and Middle name, but you can call me TROLL

It seems like me and you are going through some of the same things..my Body Odor has been going on for about7 years and its beyond embarrasing,humiliating and frustating..i shower everyday like the next person and like you am cleaner and neater than the average person but still everytime im around someone they try their best to tolerate but i can see it in their eyes that they wanna run 100 miles away from me and others just talk about me right there in front of the entire romm like im a dirty ass dog!..it gets so depressing at times,though i Force myself to not think that way,because im religious and believe that that is def. not the way2go-u know what i mean! Im sorry im writing a whole letter right now but i honestly dont have anyone to tlak to about this, no one will understand they would just think i need to go soak my body(like i havent done this a million times already).I just recently went to get proffesional help from a dermatologist and basically he did what I though he would-he didnt have an answer for me and i could tell he was thinking that i just needed a good bath because the gave me soap samples! I was sooo embarrassed and humiliated beyond belief i just felt like crying.It really hurt me because through these 6 yrs of my BO, ive never talked to anyone about it or asked to see a doctor because i feared tha they would do what the dermatologist had just done(they wouldnt believe me or have any helpful info for me!)GOD its sooooooooo hard to make it though life like this, not being able to communicate with the world,to have to stay confined to your room all day because you actually fear going outside just to get humiliated by people who sees you as garbage.They dont understand how you have no control over this thing and that you do everything that you possibly can to get rid of this smell! ITS SOOOOOOOO HARD!and it only seems to get harder as every day passes by and years, you realize that its another year that you been in this dark depressing hole and another day,year that you hadnt enjoyed your life,you hadnt lived your life to the fullest.You look around and see people doing things in their life, having fun and it makes you feel like shit! I didnt meant to bore you with my troubles but i just needed to get it out! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)