CureZone   Log On   Join
Dear Roger.(re;low iron/hemoglobin)(aranizer, ozonated water etc.)

Views: 3,716
Published: 18 y

Dear Roger.(re;low iron/hemoglobin)(aranizer, ozonated water etc.)

Have been reading your posts on and off since last year. However, am always battling severe low iron and even worse low hemoglobin on top of everything else.

So, I want to buy a room ozonator - I have the links to all but what do you recommend for the bedroom (let's say)....

Then I just received my water ozonator and will start making ozonated water.

I also read about the funneling or "body bags"for ozonating the body - where would you buy these and do you recommend this - does it work??? I MUST GET OXYGEN INTO MY BLOOD AND MY CELLS - I AM LIKE THE LIVING DEAD FROM CONSTANT WEAKNESS.

I will not eat meat - I have forced myself to do it and only had bad stomach problems - I was never a big meat eater to begin with but years ago limited it to a hamburger, frank, cold cuts - who knew what garbage and filth you were putting into your body - and they wonder why everyone is dying of cancer in this country!!

Basically, I guess, what I want to know is how to best and quickly get oxygen into my cells and blood so that I can get on with my life. I have done endoscopy and colonoscopy several years ago with negative results. Also recently did an E-Coli test and stool test for blood and they both came back negative. I had strep throat (which I have never had in my life).... I am just withering away with no life - but....BUT I will never give up!L!!!!!!

Your help and suggestions of other knowledgeable persons here is much appreciated.

May your kindness be rewarded.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)