CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 9,034
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 74,933

Re:

n/t ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi MicheleDB!

I was cleaning house and came accross stuff I have and I thought it would be perfect for your furlady in distress.

There's a product by Ark natural. It's called Neem Protect Spray and can be used for all pets including humans :) The ingredients is neem and citronella. it does not contain pyrethrins, synthetic pyrethroids or permethrin.

www.arknaturals.com

From the bottle label:
"Ark Naturals neem oil comes directly from the seed of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica). Neem oils and extracts have anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Neem Protect Spray is specifically designed to soothe not irritate skin inflamed from insect bites, hot spots and other skin and coat issues. Regular use may help reduce the risk of infections, itching and dermatits caused by insect bites or other skin and coat conditions."

There's also a dog shampoo that works well with this spray. it smells great and leaves the fur silky smooth. It's the only shampoo I use on my dog then tease him that he smells like a girl. BTW he hates water.

I buy this at mothernature.com in the pet dept. While you're there you might as well get the jerky treats. I give those to my dog as a reward for being a very brave boy when being bathed. He expects it now every time.

Dr Smith's product in the post below sounds interesting. I may give it a try for the outdoors. Come to think of it, it may be easier on the vacuum cleaner filter and create less "dust" in the house.

having fun fighting fleas

Adahlia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)