CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural way to rid dog of fleas?

MicheleDB Views: 9,555
Published: 20 y

Natural way to rid dog of fleas?

Hi all,

I have been searching high and low for a totally natural product to rid my dogs of fleas. I do not want to spray them with the numerous 'poisons' available, neither do I want to give them medication. I have tried lemon juice (citrus repellent), a weak vinegar solution and also bicarbonate of soda - which are all supposed to repel fleas and it does, but only to a certain degree. I also feed them raw garlic every night with their food and that too I believe does help a bit. But I am looking for something a bit more potent?

Another problem is that my female dog, Bella, a rescued 'child' has an extremely sensitive skin and as soon as I put something on it she starts scratching even more. So the amount of fleas decrease but then her skin gets all enflamed! She has an extremely dry skin and I do put a bit of oil in her food daily as well, but again, the problem still persists to a degree.

Anyone have any solutions for my fluffy kids? I, and they, would be most grateful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)