CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ozone sauna & fiberglass outgassing

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

ikota Views: 6,762
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 744,401

Re: ozone sauna & fiberglass outgassing

Just wanted to mention that I'm currently on Cesium protocol (about 7 days now) and am still doing ozonated water and occasional ear insufflation. Since the warning on not using any other protocol while on Cesium stems from the fact that it produces extreme cancer cell die off on its own, I thought that I'd stop the ozone if I experienced the die off symptoms. So I'll be pursuing my current course until then. I must say that so far I haven't felt much different in any way. A few rash looking pimples on the forehead, nothing major, that's about all I've got. Since I haven't yet figured out how to obtain the uric acid test which would show whether cancer cells are dying I'm pretty much in I-wonder-if-its-working land. Just in case Cesium lets me down, God forbid, I want to make sure I'm doing something to improve my condition. That's my rationalizing at this time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)