CureZone   Log On   Join
Can MSM cause feelings of anxiety or racing heart?

angelofeventide Views: 22,645
Published: 18 y

Can MSM cause feelings of anxiety or racing heart?

Long story short, I found a friend of mine from years ago, who used to live near where we are now. He moved to Colorado but travels to California 10 days a month because he has so many patients out here. He is a naturopath and has a very unique process he does to find your problems. Well he did confirm the Candida, parasites and Heavy Metal toxicity, but also found Hashimoto's, slight radiation poisoning and crappy adrenals.

Ok, so I started on his protocol and instantly noticed changes. The first week, I lost like 8 pounds, where I couldn't lose weight before, the boils in my armpit disappeared that I had for months, and I wasn't as tired as usual. Now on week three, I am pooping like 6 times a day, and either old fecal matter is being expelled, or the bugger inside me is coming out in pieces. Sorry if this is TMI, but there are like black chunks in my stool. I have tolerated all the supplements fine, except for the usual and customary die-off.

Now he has added MSM (a very pure form) which he has me taking with Vitamin C (he says you should take 50 mg. of C for every 1000 mg. of MSM you take). I am taking only one MSM a day (1000 mg.). At the same time, I was at the health food store and wanted to switch probiotics, as I felt I wasn't getting a lot of help from the liquid acidopholous I was taking, especially for my re-occurent yeast infections. The woman at the store said the one I was taking hardly did anything at all, and she recommended this other one that has two different strains of friendly bacteria (neither one acidopholous), and that should help colonized the vagina better with the kind of bacteria that is needed there. Ok, so I try the new probiotic at the same time as the MSM and so far, it's been a mixed bag. While I definitely feel more mellow and I guess relaxed to an extent (sleeping better) since taking the MSM, but I am also having feelings of anxiety and jitteryness. From what I read, MSM should have a calming effect. That is why I wonder if it could be the probiotic. I know you can have heavy die-off from probiotics and wonder if that was it. I take both at night and by late morning the next day, most of the anxiety is gone. Any thoughts? I really don't want to have to stop taking the MSM as it is essential in my treatment plan. A probiotic can easily be changed. However on anothe site I read two posters who said they also had anxiety after taking the MSM. My doc wants me taking one starting out and work my way up to two eventually. That's why I wonder if it can cause anxiety. Perhaps my body just has to get used to it? Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)