CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I find to be really annoying...

Ohfor07 Views: 1,877
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 747,126

Re: What I find to be really annoying...

Wombat, about that "Then the resentment....", thing... not really a LOL moment, more of a "I hear ya"....I continue to learn the hard way that everybody, all of us, even close family members, are often at a different place so to speak, on our own spot along a path, timeline and journey, wherever it may be, is often not the same among any two people, seemingly like a "never the twain shall meet" kinda thing. Correction, I've found that the twain occasionally intersect, but this most often happens as a result of twains meeting through the vagaries of the internet and miles and miles of cyber/wire ... they aren't the kind who actually know each other in real life, oh Heaven's forbid no........ just a bit of sarcasm/satire there. Like Barney sagely remarked to Fred one time "duh, well gee Fred, uh, you can lead the horse to water, but ya can't make him read da book". I've tried to interest various peope in reading the book, so to speak, and it regularly leads to resentment....which seems to cause more harm than good, so plan B, learning to plant seeds, so to speak. Family dynamics can differ no doubt, specifically in my case, I've taken to covertly planting seeds, because I come from a long line of PJ-extraordinaires, they didn't just fall asleep yesterday, they've been at it a long time, we're talkig experienced and dedicated sleepers here and they know well how to recognize when somebody is flirting with doing things, even casual, non-chalant things, that endeavor to wake them up a little......so I gotta be sneaky on top of it all........if that makes any sense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)