CureZone   Log On   Join
Cold Plasma vs Cold Corona - from Dr. Saul Pressman

Lymer Views: 22,934
Published: 18 y

Cold Plasma vs Cold Corona - from Dr. Saul Pressman

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and have recently found out about the promising health benefits of using ozone. I'm currently shopping for a medical grade ozone generator to treat my chronic Lyme disease.

After much research into the subject, I've nailed it down to 2 choices: 1) the Beta II machine made by Plasmafire Intl, which uses cold plasma technology and 2) the EXT120 made by Longevity Resources, which uses cold corona technology.

It appears the EXT120 is a better choice to me because of its ability to produce a higher output concentration (up to 120 gamma). The Beta II machine, selling for $2000, is only capable of up to 50 gamma at the lowest flow rate. The EXT120 comes with a rotary knob for variable output concentration control but the Beta II machine does not come with such a control.

When I asked Dr. Pressman about these 2 machines (he is selling the Beta II machine, for those who don't know), I got the following response:

"Longevity generators are standard corona discharge generators, of which type many companies make. There is nothing 'cold' about their design, which has a huge cooling fan. That is because all corona discharge generators use current to make ozone.

Our generators are cold plasma, which means they use voltage to make ozone, not current.

To illustrate the difference, an incandescent lightbulb uses current. When you turn on the switch, the full force of the line current hits the bulb. Eventually this 'inrush' current causes the bulb to burn out, at an inopportune time, perhaps. This is what corona discharge generators use.

Opposed to this is the neon light, many of which have been in use for over 80 years. They use voltage, producing a charged field. There is no current inrush, so they last much longer. This is what our generators use, and that is why we offer a lifetime warranty, the first to do so in the industry.

If cost is your only consideration, go on ebay and buy a Chinese unit for $300. It will make ozone, too. No guarantees on how clean the ozone is, or how long it will last. But it will be cheap."

From Longevity's website, they also offer a lifetime warranty on their cold corona quartz glass tube in their machines, so the point that Dr. Pressman is trying to make above is not really too convincing to me. The EXT120 is currently selling for less than the Beta II, yet it offers more than double the output concentration and the flexibility of the rotary control knob. It appears to me that I'd be getting more for my money with the EXT120.

And since I plan to use a pure oxygen feed for both machines, NOx products should be irrelevant. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

I'd very much appreciate comments and opinions from others on this forums regarding this. Rog, I see that you own a EXT120 yourself. Could you please offer your comments and experiences on its use?

I realize that Dr. Pressman is a very highly regarded man in this field, but it is hard to say that he is totally unbiased in his comments because he is selling the Beta II after all. It is not a trivial amount that he's charging for it.

Thank you very much everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (2)