CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cold Plasma vs Cold Corona - from Dr. Saul Pressman

mygettinplace Views: 23,304
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 743,200

Re: Cold Plasma vs Cold Corona - from Dr. Saul Pressman

I would like to let everyone know, whether you buy our Synergy Ozone Machine that is made from the Cold Corona Discharge method or someone elses, I recommend the cold corona machines. They are very effecient and we have NEVER had one burn out as long as we've been making them. And so everyone knows, there is NO FAN in our machine, I'm not sure about the other brands out there.

You do not have to spend thousands to get a very good generator. I would like to make sure the one you do buy uses pure oxygen. I've seen some people say it's okay to make ozonated water without using pure oxygen. Let me tell you why I would disagree. I made an ozonator for my swimming pool a few months ago that pumped ambient air through my corona units. The nitrogens ate the fittings within 2 days... The same fittings elbows ect.. that have never broken down when used with pure oxygen. Personally I was afraid to make the drinking water with ambient air after that due to the fact that if it was that corrosive on the parts, what would it do to the inside of me? I'd love to hear anyones thoughts on this subject.

Thanks,

John C.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)