CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: (kind of private,more for guys) I hope my diet change will help something..

unyquity Views: 2,781
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 739,809

Re: (kind of private,more for guys) I hope my diet change will help something..

Kevin,

You sound like a 'say it as you feel it' kinda guy, and I'm definitely a 'say it as I see it' kinda gal, so hopefully you won't get offended by me getting straight to the point here :)

Let's do some basic thinking. It's VERY common after a Colon Cleanse to have your bm's be harder (and more toxic, full of 'yuck')than normal...sometimes people get really constipated after cleansing their colon. Why is that? Think of it like the fuel line in your car...and that fuel line is seriously clogged up from years of using cheap gas (eating crappy food). So then you get some fuel additive (colon cleanse product) to loosen up the clog and help the fuel (food and bm's) move along...and that seems to get things moving along a little better because the fuel starts moving faster and the clog starts becoming softer and loosening up. So after a couple of weeks, you STOP using the fuel additive (colon cleanse), but that durn clog (that WAS getting the fuel additive to soften it up), isn't getting any now...but you can bet, that clog WAS loosened up and all the yucky build-up was loosened up too. But now that it's not getting any Colon Cleanse product, it's hardening back up (and coming out in harder bm's). That's just NORMAL! And just like with a car, it means you're haven't got your 'fuel lines' completely cleaned out yet.

Think about it! A couple of weeks of fuel additive is NOT going to totally clean out the whole fuel line of an old classic car that's been getting cheap junk gas for it's whole life, right? Your body is just the same!!

You said, "I dont know...my fall is pretty much being wasted because of this"
I say, Heck no it's not!! This is the beginning of you taking control of your own body, your own health and restoring your own "car"! No one expects to restore a car in just a few weeks, right? You're not "wasting" your fall/autumn or your time! But you ARE starting to work on it, and just like with restoring a car, it's gonna take some time (and it's going to take you understanding what you're doing BEFORE you get in that engine with a screwdriver & wrench and start messing around).

Look around you...yeah sure, there are a FEW "cars" that stay in decent running order no matter how they're treated and maintained - but man, when those "cars" start overheating and having problems, THEY'RE DONE FOR. And just like people, once they start acting up, you can spend thousands of dollars on additives and mechanics (just like medicine & doctors)-- but it's just a waste of money, because once that car is really old and hasn't been taken care of right...it's off to the scrap pile! So, you're DEFINITELY NOT wasting your time!! Think of how much easier it is (and much better your 'car' is gonna perform) because you're starting to clean it out and give it premium fuel (good food) NOW. Your body is JUST like a car...if you take really good care of it, it'll "purr like a tiger" for all of it's life!!

I agree, the burning and itching and irritation is probably due to your body trying to get rid of the poisons, toxins and acid that has been building up in your 'car'. And just like a car, those toxins are SUPPOSED to come out through the exhaust. But man, if that exhaust pipe gets clogged up, those toxins start backing up into the engine, and you start having 'car problems' EVERYWHERE! Our digestive tract (the stomach and intestines, colon, rectum) are supposed to be able to get the toxins out, but if the toxins have started not coming out because of build-up and clogs in the 'tubing', the body still has to get rid of them (or we will die!). So then they have to start coming out somewhere...and the skin is one of the organs of our body that has to start letting the toxins out. Where are they most likely to come out? In the places where you sweat! Your armpits, your crotch, under your scrotum, between your cheeks...AND anywhere else they've found a place to come out before (that's why some old adults STILL have acne...it's just those nasty toxins coming out someplace the body has already let them out before).

All that burning and itching? It means that you're body is doing what it's supposed to do...get the toxins out so you can stay alive! It's your job to help it - you're the head mechanic in charge here!

What's the best way to "unclog" a fuel line, Kevin? Well, #1, keep putting in the fuel additive (colon cleanse stuff) that softens up the clog and loosens it up so it can come out. (remember here, we're talking 24-25 feet of tubing -intestines-, so it's gonna take a LOT of softening up to get it all out of there!) #2 Make SURE you're not putting any cheap crappy gas in the car (keep eating right) so that you're not making the clog of toxins any worse.

But you know, even with that, sometimes it just ain't enough. And then of course, you need to do #3, flush that sucker out with premium fluid and fuel and rev up that engine!!!!

How do you do that? Drink a LOT (a gallon or so) of good pure, clean water daily, and get LOTS of exercise (the exercise is the "revving up")...and pardon the expression, but "sh*t yourself silly!" The faster and harder you hit this thing, the faster you won't be burning and itching and feeling like crap. Flush! Flush! Flush! and rev that engine up so that the junk'll get pushed outta there! Sometimes with a car, you can add all the fuel additives, engine 'cleaner outer' and good gas you can afford to buy...but if you don't ever race the engine, you'll never get all that loosened clog outta there (and you'll end up with your car not running right forever).

Oh sure, the burning and itching may get a little worse because they're all the junk is coming out so fast. (Just like a car again...if that fuel line is all clogged up and you start cleaning it out and revving up the engine, it's gonna cough and buck like crazy). But do you wanna live with medium-bad burning for a really long time? Or would you rather deal with fast and get it over with sooner? I don't know about you, but I'm all for ripping off that band-aid, instead of making the pain last 'forever'. Anywya, the faster you get that fuel line cleaned out, the faster the toxins will start coming out where they're supposed to come out!

I know you're tried a LOT of things to relieve the burning and itching, but if you haven't tried pure aloe vera gel, then maybe you've missed something that will probably give you a ton of relief. It's best if you can use the slimey fresh gel from the inside of fresh leaves, but I'd bet they sell aloe gel in bottles at Wal-Mart pretty cheap, and I'd sure get some if I were you. The other thing that I'm almost POSITIVE will work (to remove the burning and itching), is Miracle II Neutralizer Gel. You can get it from a zillion places online. How good is it to stop burning? My sister's son (5 years old) pulled a huge pot of boiling water down on him when he was running through the house. He fell down on his stomach and the whole pot tipped upside down and landed on his back...and he just layed there screaming as the boiling water in the pan gradually made it's way onto the floor. My sister grabbed a bottle of Miracle II Neutralizer Gel, and slathered the whole 8 ounces on his back after she ripped off his shirt. Within two minutes he stopped crying, and within 5 minutes he was wanting to play again - he never even had a blister!!!

Now, neither of those things is gonna stop the toxins from coming out (you wouldn't want them to!!), but I'm almost positive they will give you a LOT of relief from the burning that you're feeling.

Kevin, just like any good mechanic...you can and should ask all the questions you need to know the answers to before you start diggin' into the engine. But the bottom line? It's the main mechanic that has to do the dirty work. And while the 'dirty work' isn't the most fun, comfortable or painless thing to do, just think of how perfectly that car's gonna run (and how awesome it's gonna look) when you finally get the dirty work done! Nobody LIKES to do the dirty work...but it's the dirty work that makes that car look and run smoothly.

Stop doubting yourself; START believing in what you're doing. Everything that you're doing right now to get your body 'fixed up', means that you'll NEVER have to deal with aches, pains, arthritis, diabetes, alzheimers, cancer, or anything like that...EVER. And that's a GREAT thing - and it's definitely NOT a waste of time!

Flush ON!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (5)