CureZone   Log On   Join
WOW! Excellent responses...

wombat Views: 2,375
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 738,112

WOW! Excellent responses...

I guess the reason that I asked these qestions is because of a comment my 48 yr. old brother made the other day. He said "I never thought I would live this long." That made me so sad & brought the reality of our lives into sharp focus.

Our father died at age 46, when I was 18. He died of chemotherapy & drugs. Our mother died 5 yrs. ago, at 64, of a lifetime of drugs. I don't remember a time when she wasn't prescribed something.

Given these examples, I chose to stay as far away from Western Medicine as possible. My brother obviously feels like its some sort of curse on our family that we will die young, and he, too, lives a medicated life. By the way, he thinks that I am whacko...

My husbands mother died at 54, of chemotherapy. His sister died at 44 of chemotherapy. My best friend died at 31 of chemotherapy.

I do so feel the loss of elders in my life. Even though I am 47 yrs. old, I do so need the guidance that they can offer. And I do know that it was NOT "disease" that killed these people, but the "cure".

I remember when I was a kid, it seemed like there were so many more old people. I thought that I was going to see my mom & dad get really old. I thought that my friend & I were going to get old together. Not so.

The promise of this life has been taken away.

And other's lives are being taken as we speak.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)