CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,467
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 737,995

Edited

First, I should say that when I think of "young folks", I think of people who are either under 18 or at least under 25... I am neither of these. However, I'm not an elder either, so I guess if I had to pick, I would be closer to the younger end of things ;)

"How do you see the elders in your life?"
I see them as wise guides no matter what their path in life. They chose to come to earth before me and they pave the way. I respect them and their experiences and I love spending time with them.

"What do you look forward to in getting older?"
Getting married, starting a family, continuing my own growth, and helping others along the way

"What do you fear about aging?"
Nothing really. I used to fear cancer and death, but I'm no longer afraid.

"When you look at older folks, what do you see as being some of their mistakes, and how are you going to avoid repeating them?"
Sometimes they get too tied up in having financial security and they live in fear of not having enough. I will live in the energy of abundance - not lack - and be thankful for what I have, yet willing to let go when I need to.

"Do you feel that you are given proper respect from the elders in your life? If not, why do you think that is?"
Yes... ever since I was little, I got along better with people who were significantly older than me. I didn't have much in common with my peers. Most of my close friends are in their 50's, 60's, and 70's.

"How does your perception of the age of a fellow poster(based on statements, writing style, whatever) temper your response? Or does that not come into play?"
For the most part, it really doesn't come into play for me. Sometimes people assume I'm older and sometimes people assume I'm younger. The point is, I'm just me... regardless of what labels people want to place upon me. I try not to pre-judge people based on labels such as age because I don't want to be judged based on whatever others perceive about me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)