CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Molly Bloom ???

molly bloom Views: 1,671
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 733,927

Re: Molly Bloom ???

You won't regret getting those books, believe me.

What a horrible woman! I can't stand it when medical people treat you so badly.

One of the things that drove me from dentists were those attitudes. No matter what I did, floss, brush, everything, I still got a lecture, and I felt about 2 inches tall sitting in that chair. One time I had a loud disagreement with the dental hygienist who said to me that I was not flossing (and I was, twice a day). I actually started yelling at her until the dentist came in to calm things down. I told the man that she was a b*&ch, and shouldn't be working with the public. Of course, he defended her. Then he proceeded to treat me like crap at the onset of the examine. I actually made him stop, got up and walked out of there.

It was the last time I went to the dentist. I also refused to pay the dental bill, and called my insurance company and told them that it was not a full visit and I shouldn't have to pay. I'll never forget the woman at the insurance company trying really hard not to sound pleased with me. I actually won that battle.

I vowed I'd never go back. And it's been years, and I haven't had one thing wrong with my teeth except some gum sensitivity that the oil pulling cured very quickly.

Before I left, the dentist was talking root canal, and a filing. And as I left, he actually said to me "You'll regret this".

Yeah, I totally regret I didn't make a complaint to the ADA...like that would do any good at all.

Sorry for the rant.

Tell your husband that my husband (a New York cynic) actually OP's everyday. And he even took oil with him on his last business trip. Totally cool. We even have our 14 year old doing it, and he doesn't think it's that bad. He can watch his Heavy Metal videos while he's doing it...swishing to that god awful sound.

I don't think you should worry too much about the bacteria release. That's the beauty of the Oil Pulling. It detoxes your blood. And you have been violated, that might be making things worse. The pain will go away eventually.

Hang in there. Call the dentist and tell them what she did...please, complain like hell. People need to do this.

Then, OP for awhile, go back to the dentist when you have fully recovered, and be astounded by your great dental visit....if you still want to go to a dentist after reading those books.

Good luck to you. Thanks for letting me vent, I needed it.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)