CureZone   Log On   Join
Some characters in your message didn't come out right.

been there done that Views: 1,777
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 731,572

Some characters in your message didn't come out right.

Please re-read your post, the error message didn't display right. The ampersand sign (&) is a common posting problem (I forget what it is, some kind of machine code, I think). I don't know Windows XP, but in windows 98, I click START, PROGRAMS, INTERNET EXPLORER, TOOLS, GENERAL (at top of the window), SETTINGS, VIEW FILES...these are your cookies.
Click EDIT, SELECT ALL (they become highlighted)
then click FILE, DELETE

It's probably not the same in XP, but once you get into IE, you should be able to find your way around. Before you leave the general window, you'll want to also VIEW OBJECTS, some or all of these programs were loaded onto your computer without your knowledge. You can delete these all at once (the same as you did before, or one by one, you can also do that with your cookies just by highlighting individually with your mouse). Keep checking this often because many files will reset themselves. If you are familiar with DOS, you can go into a directory that was probably secretly set up without you knowing it that rebuilds itself, but there are too many risks in deleting it unless you know DOS well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)