CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Since it didn't list Windows XT home edition, I guess it doesn't include mine.

JohnnySmith Views: 1,927
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 731,572

Re: Since it didn't list Windows XT home edition, I guess it doesn't include mine.

Have you consider using an alternative browser like Mozilla Firefox? It has a better track record as far as security goes and appears more immune to viruses/trojans/worms/spywware. Plus, it is more stable than Microsoft Internet Explorer. Plus the ability to use the many extensions available for Mozilla Firefox enables you to customize FireFox to your needs and liking. Now, the problem with Mozilla FireFox is that some web sites may not be optimized to work with Mozilla FireFox which could cause loading errors or cause the page to display improperly, so what I would suggest is installing Maxthon Browser in addtion to Mozilla FireFox and using Maxthon as a last resort where you need a Microsoft Internet Explorer compatible browser to view the page. Just so you know, you don't have to uninstall microsoft internet explorer to install and use the alternative browsers. You can install all the browsers without problems and even run them at the same time without any conflicts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)