CureZone   Log On   Join
Staph treatment

Staci R. Views: 24,272
Published: 18 y

Staph treatment

Earth Clinic's Best Home Remedies To Cure Boils/ Staph infection

#1 Remedy for MRSA/Staph boil: Turmeric

This remedy for boils was given to us by a well known acupuncturist last January, after the Los Angeles spike in serious skin infections. This is the best remedy to take when you have boils. We should know -- we used it successfully for boils back in January!

Antibiotics usually will not remove the toxins from your blood causing the MRSA outbreak. Turmeric will.

RECIPE

Take internally, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm water 3x a day. Continue for several days or more if you have recurring MRSA boils. Turmeric, a traditional Ayurvedic spice of India, is anti-inflammatory and a blood purifier. You will see healing begin within a matter of hours. You do NOT have to touch the boil whatsoever or apply anything topically.

You can also put Neosporin on the boil to help heal it quickly. If you catch it early enough with turmeric and Neosporin, the boil will not break the skin.

Here is my story:

I tried nearly everything to get rid of my staph boil but nothing worked like this combination:

2 Tbs of instant oatmeal
1 Tbs of tumeric
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda

mix with enough warm water to make a paste

I soaked my finger in it for 30 minutes and it want from swollen, red and throbbing to where I could almost touch it again in one treatment. I had tried everything else and read about those ingredients here and came up with that.. It WORKS! I also took 1/2 tsp of tumeric in some warm water and swallowed it down. Between the 2 it really worked. I will probably reapeat the process for 3-4 more days and I'm sure it will be totaly gone. I noticed that I am suseptable to staph every month right before I begin my monthly cycle. I usually get a boil in my bottom or upper thigh, but I can cure it with a baking soda/water paste. This one on my finger nail cuticle was a first for me and lingered for 3 weeks til I found the oatmeal, warm water, salt, tumeric and baking soda paste. Like I said, I tried everything else and nothing worked like that! Even the most hygenic person is suseptible to staph so if you get it its not because you aren't a clean person. I am an avid hand washer and I still got it. I'm pretty sure I got it from a grocery cart at the store, so I suggest bringing wetwipes to cleanse before using or some type of hand sanitizer to use when you are done shopping.

Staph infection has been noted as being somewhat of an epidemic this year.
Please pass this along to everyone you know so others don't wastes their time getting Antibiotics (which cause a whole other set of health issues) and they wont work on this anyway. Be careful with tumeric though if you are estrogen dominant as it has estrogenic properties.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)