CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Staph treatment

Views: 17,351
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 728,314

Re: Staph treatment

I have been battling cystic Acne for the past 4 or 5 years now since I have been perimenopausal. My face has scars from all of this. Last week a developed an abscess for no particular reason at all. I had to have it lanced at the Urgent Care Center. The C&S report came back saying the drainage tested positive for MRSA. What does all this mean in the future for me. I know that MRSA means methicillin resistant staph aureus, but I can't and don't take any cillins because of drug allergy. The doctor prescribe Cipro and Doxycycline for 10 days and I was told that the lab report did show that the bacteria was susceptible to those two Antibiotics . However, since this seems to be a chronic problem I am not interested in taking long term low dose Antibiotic therapy for acen. I just think that this will lead to the bacteria becoming desensitized to the cyclines because they want me to take minocycline.. Antibiotics are why we got into this situation with MRSA in the first place. I saw several articles about Turmeric and boils, so I bought some at Walmart and have just started drinking the tea. I also read that people with boils should't eat fats and sugars (especially if diabetic)

I want someone who has suffered from chronic boils and cystic Acne to see what they think of this regimen I have now placed myself on and if they think it will work.

1.. Wash the entire body at least 2x daily with an antibacterial soap such as Dial liquid soap, mixed with a castille soap containg Tee Tree Oil
2..Soak the boil or cyst with a solution of 1/2c warm water, 1tsp Epsom Salt or Sea Salt s, and 1 tsp baking soda 3x daily
3. Pat dry and place Neosporin or Bactrim ointment in the center of the boil, then paint around that area with Drawing Salve.
4. Cover with a clean bandaid. Change the baindaid 3x daily or more if it becomes soaked.
5. Drink the Turmeric tea 3x daily.
6. Swab the nasal cavity with Neosporin 2x daily for 30 days until the boil clears up.
7. Throw out all makeup and go makeup free.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)