CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, got any ideas on tendon problems?

Views: 2,315
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 718,908

Re: MH, got any ideas on tendon problems?

Hi all,

posted earlier this week and received so many responses.

I have heart palpitations. Have had them since 2000 after having third pregnancy.
I have had 2 rounds of thorough heart tests. Results always show that my electrical system is a little off and causes premature beats and racing. It has always just been a an additional beat here or there. Or a racing beat of 8-10 quick ones in a row and then it goes back to normal. My father had something similar in his younger days and it went away. He has not cared for his body very well and now at age 64 has congestive heart failure.

I have been a little shaky this week and vision off a little at times. Wondering if that was a sign coming of what happened yesterday afternoon.

Sitting at my computer at 4:30. Hear started fluttering and raced for about a minute and a half. They told me other times to cough or bare down to knock it back into rythym. Finally about 10 beats after baring down the racing stopped and went to the weird premature beats. I was standing up by then and didn't feel faint. I think just freaked out and scared. I went to my doc behind where i work and pulse was irregular. They wouldn't see me and sent me to ER.

EKG was fine and after laying in ER bed for 3 hours no problems.

The thing that gets me is this started in 2000. The doc says he sees this daily. I don't consume caffeine or any excitotoxins. HE says I probably have had this since birth and didn't notice till later. Bull, I would have noticed. You can't ignore this!
And without it doing the racing for him he wouldn't know for sure. But. "statistically for my age of 37 and overall health" he thinks it is just the mechanical misfires that happen to lots of people.

Any idea what this is? I am still wondering if the clean diet I adopted in Jan 05 has broken loose metals from my 7 fillings(I recounted-thought just 4) Overzealous dentist. I brushed well and he said-I was naive and didn't question. Could metal toxicity cause this electrical problem.

Anyone experience this? Sorry I am so long winded.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)