CureZone   Log On   Join
OK, I've decided to bite

Views: 3,511
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 708,988

OK, I've decided to bite

There are too many definitions of evil, or in other words, evil is in the eye of the beholder. Actually, in a philosophical sense, the definitions of evil would be infinite.

For good to prevail, evil must be dealt with in whatever form it appears. In the wholly material view, evil is simply a random event. The subject of evil is dealt with humanly and does not come up as a spiritual issue.

In the next frame of mind, we are indifferent to evil, until our theory transitions to another. While involved in human mysticism, we might attempt religious practice to combat evil, but it is too confusing to be effectual. Let us group these three pre-rational theories as level zero.

At the first rational level, evil is avoided through obedience and dealt with through law.

At the second level, evil is overcome as faith and love triumph over doubts and fears.

At the third level, belief in evil is dispelled through understanding the supremacy of Spirit.

At the fourth level, evil is seen as spiritually mental empty space, made insensible by our expression of the idea of infinite goodness.

So, to try to define evil, within the narrow parameters that you gave us on your question, it would be impossible to answer, and each mind can think of infinite definitions for the concepts you lay out.

So, if the definitions of evil, and good is infinite, then the mathematical equation of Baby/Good - Abortion/evil has no definitive answer So, the answer to your equation is NO.

Hope that was a better answer than my booga booga comment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)