CureZone   Log On   Join
Help with Eczema

tannco Views: 3,573
Published: 19 y

Help with Eczema

I have had eczema as long as I can remember and I am soon to be 28. As a kid I only had it on my scalp in my hair. Was an embarrassing thing because everyone would tell me I had dandruff in my hair you could see. I would have to go through the explanation of what it really was. So I gaine a complex or phobia to go with it.

Now I am 28 and I have it really bad all over my face and scalp. I usually have it around my eyebrow area and around my nose and ears really bad. Well now it is all over my face. I am itching so bad, I try not to scratch, I heard it makes it worse, but it is almost more than I can take. Even my neck is itching and this week I started itching on my wrists adn I have a "rashy" looking place, not sure if it is a rash or eczema. What am I doing to make it so bad? I am using the topical creme the dr. gave me but I ran out of shampoo he prescribed.

I don't have med insurance right now so I can't afford a dr visit. Is there anything I can do to help me? I am miserable!!!

Also, we are currently working on upgrading our home to sale. So I am cleaning the dust under furniture, painting, etc. We are home and land shopping on weekends and I am packing our belongings. So stress is very high right now. I also have alot of food and enviroment allergies. Can any of this play into it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)