CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with Eczema

aunty Views: 3,878
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 6,977

Re: Help with Eczema

Hello,

Stress produces a hormone called cortisol. In the release of the stress hormone, histamine activity increases. This overactivity produces eczema flareups. Therefore, stress would indeed add to your eczema irritation. In addition, the paint fumes and dust would serve as irritants.

For you, I believe that it is important to focus on your nutritional deficiencies through what you eat. Eczema signifies deficiencies in the following areas: beta carotene, zinc, quercetin, essential fatty acids (omega-3, omega-6, omega-9, & GLA), magnesium, vitamin C & vitamin E. The best way to get these nutrients is not to start popping multiple supplements through pill form; but rather to focus on the replenishing of these nutrients through diet. I believe that one of the most beneficial health practitioners to an eczema sufferer is a nutritionist. One way of getting the benefits of the knowledge of a nutritionist without the cost of visits, is to view the wholehealthmd.com website. The site offers a detailed outline (nutritional breakdowns/food/recipes) of the diseases and disorders that affect the body and the deficiencies they entail. This site can serve as a valuable tool for you in restoring your immune health. It is the attention to restoration of immune health that has given my family years of eczema freedom, without the use of medications.

To address your skin care, I recommend Burt's Bees Baby Bee almond oil for your scalp. I also recommend Borage Skin Therapy lotion (pediatric formula) for your face and neck area. In addition, I recommend Shikai's moisturizing bath/shower gel; along with the moisturizing shampoo. Another shampoo recommendation is the intense shampoo care for dandruff/dry scalp by Jason's Naturals. If you are a resident of the United States, all of these items can be found at Whole Foods Market (a national chain). All of these items mentioned contain natural ingredient that include the essential nutrients needed to replenish the skin cells and restore health. As an eczema sufferer, you need to use products that are free of harsh chemical ingredient that would further instigate your eczema suffering.

aunty
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hello,

Stress produces a hormone called cortisol. In the release of the stress hormone, histamine activity increases. This overactivity produces eczema flareups. Therefore, stress would indeed add to your eczema irritation. In addition, the paint fumes and dust would serve as irritants.

For you, I believe that it is important to focus on your nutritional deficiencies through what you eat. Eczema signifies deficiencies in the following areas: beta carotene, zinc, quercetin, essential fatty acids (omega-3, omega-6, omega-9, & GLA), magnesium, vitamin C & vitamin E. The best way to get these nutrients is not to start popping multiple supplements through pill form; but rather to focus on the replenishing these nutrients through diet. I believe that one of the most beneficial health practitioners to an eczema sufferer is a nutritionist. One way of getting the benefits of the knowledge of a nutritionist without the cost of visits, is to view the wholehealthmd.com website. The site offers a detailed outline (nutritional breakdowns/food/recipes) of the diseases and disorders that affect the body and the deficiencies they entail. This site can serve as a valuable tool for you in restoring your immune health. It is the attention to restoration of immune health that has given my family years of eczema freedom, without the use of medications.

To address your skin care, I recommend Burt's Bees Baby Bee almond oil for your scalp. I also recommend Borage Skin Therapy lotion (pediatric formula) for your face and neck area. In addition, I recommend Shikai's moisturizing bath/shower gel; along with the moisturizing shampoo. Another shampoo recommendation is the intense shampoo care for dandruff/dry scalp by Jason's Naturals. If you are a resident of the United States, all of these items can be found at Whole Foods Market (a national chain). All of these items mentioned contain natural ingredient that include the essential nutrients needed to replenish the skin cells and restore health. As an eczema sufferer, you need to use products that are free of harsh chemical ingredient that would further instigate your eczema suffering.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)