CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE READ!VERY VERY PISSED?

shamrock4luck Views: 4,481
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 694,725

Re: PLEASE READ!VERY VERY PISSED?

your comment prove's my point,facts please not judgement of my healthy advice,I lost a dear friend and sister three years ago,who weight herself every day,and went crazy if she gained a pound or two,she was so upset she would dry fast for days to catch up on her goal and could not tolerate failure,she wanted tobe like the hollywood actresses,whom make every innocent teenager feel their not thin enough,we are all beautiful no matter what weight we are.People love us for who we are not what we want to look like.I tried everything to help her understand , and like your comment,which was really sad to say you misunderstood and did not see my message as considerate,concerned and helpful she acted the same way,ignoring my concerns.She was my identical twin sister.while she critized me too,it was 7 months later when she died,from starvation.Her obsession became anorexia.She left behind a six year old girl and 8 year old boy and broke all our hearts.Three years now and I have helped many young teenagers cope with the same problems.I work with young teenagers,who think that the hollywood lifestyle is normal.Now what were you saying.P.S good job on losing your weight you should be proud of yourself.But facts please.I'm intitled to an opinion and I can have free speech.So correct me if I'm wrong.Find someone else to target.some people are aggrissive,and plain ignorant.Experience here,I know what happens when weight loss becomes out of control.It leads to serious complications with health.Losing my twin ,tought me how easy it is to get caught up with obsession with weight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)