CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 6 of water fast.

shamrock4luck Views: 4,391
Published: 19 y

Day 6 of water fast.

I'm fasting for weight loss I don't care about my goals I'm realistic just as long as I lose some weight.,so I'm happy that I can drink flavored,water or get a diet soda to drink.It has also the same results when you fast on just water.So if your board and you have a bad day,have a diet soda with ice,or get a nice flavored water.Now I only say this if your not cleansing.Just for weight loss only.Another thing I have fasted for 6 days and have lose 6lbs.Still fasting for another 17 days.The way to fast for weight loss.
1.stop jumping on the scales everyday.(your not normal)so act normal.
2.only weight yourself 1 time a week.ONCE A WEEK (normal)
3.Get plenty of rest.(DO TAKE NAPS)
4.find something relaxing like yoga.
6.take one day at a time.
Now everyone is different,sadly most of you have weighed yourself everyday,why are you going to that extreem that is called obsession and that is very unhealthy it is annoying for you and you won't have a positive reaction save it for a weeks time,then you'll be happier cause your results are amazing..It is not normal to jump on the scale daily ,I see only very good results once a week.Find something else to do,another thing we will lose weight,so be realistic,Your body is different from everyone else,think about the first 10 lbs and the next 10lbs.Say no more.Good luck and take care.be strong.Don't go on about wanting to be the fake ass hollywood ugly bony bitches,please it is so dame ugly to see,young hollywood beauties gone down to skin and bone stupid looking and nasty to men..It is not sex appeal and it is ignorance because they should be role models for our teenagers,because of hollywood many women have destroyed there health.Be realistic.Not ignorant/nobody is perfect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)