CureZone   Log On   Join
An UPDATE ON OPTIMAL RESULTS FROM OUR WATER FASTS OR JUICE FASTS...............

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Keima Views: 4,645
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 690,866

An UPDATE ON OPTIMAL RESULTS FROM OUR WATER FASTS OR JUICE FASTS...............

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know my products have not arrive yet, I choose to mess up for Christmas, but I did not do the express shipping I should have maybe. I did not over endulge (over eat). Thanks for everyone who emailed me for tips, It was great hearing from you all.

Well Darla emailed me yesterday and told me she finally read the posts I put up. She liked it , but she said I left some things out. So I aplogize to everyone.

This time I printed out her email and retyping some of it in this post.

She did the Water Fast for the fisrt 3 days on water alone. Meanwhile she browsed the internet and emailing comapnies asking questions about natural cleansers teas, supplements that will help her in her fast and boost her body's natural ability to cleanse itself with greater more maximum results. And she had few cleansers to choose that sounded great with many amazing testimonials. The tea was next to the least expensive $55.00 for two weeks the lquid body cleanser to go with a fast is $1,500.00 the most expensive. And everything in between is just expensive but sounds great she said. She researched all the ingredients and all their possible side effects. She has even found an alternatives. But over all her plan was, to try the Ultimate Fast Cleanse as a 5 day start fasting program, but she did by an extra Fsating kit, she calls it her Fasting Buddy/companion that gives her the most out of fasting, she said she always failed until now.
She felt fulfilled, and had no side effects what so ever. She said to tell everyone the Ultimate Fasting Cleanse is not to be taken more than 5 days at a time. The Ultimate Cleanse 30 day program is to be taken for the whole 30 days or whenever you need it. And she was on a drink fast with it ( soy slim fast (mocha flavored, and sometime she would switch to a already made slim fast shake or blend a fruit/vegtable drink 8.oz, but only one time in that day. The restof that day will consist of water all day long. After two weeks of amazing weightloss she wanted to finish the entire 30 days. She said next thing she knew she was "Skinny" "Skinny" and healthy looking.

She said she has a notice for everyone.........

As far as the two ingredients in the Ultimate Cleanse ( Casara Sagrada and senna) in this Cleanse it is well balanced in this kit so your body won't depend on it for great bowel movements and when on it for very long periods of time can be dangerous. This kit has very few amounts of this helpful ingredients in it . It is also Designed to be taken for 30 days straight.

If you feel as though you want another alterntive, This has none of those ingredients and is good she recently brought it for a regular cleansing ( so her body won't depend on any products with Cascara Sagrada or Senna she said). Cleaanse Smart at http://healthyhighway.com for only $20.97( veiw their ingredients) or call and ask questions (810)629-9923 or email them ( inquiry@healthyhighway.com) this is a 30 day program as well but she use it as a maintaince to keep all her organs cleaned and in top functional condition to help her body heal itself. Her doctor is amazed she has took charge in resulting a healthy new look from the inside out.
Darla said the second Ultimate Fasting Cleanse she brought it will be used for next year, she loved that expereince and wish it could be longer. But it did great it worked with her biody chemistry and not against it.

But for her maintence plan, she is eatting very lightly a bowl of cereal and orange juice with a 1/2 toast for breakfast. A yogurt a fruit, with a turkey sandwhich for lunch and that's a half a sandwhich, she drinks ony water with it. Dinner, one type of meat,either one peice of chicken, a small steak, less than 1/2 rack of ribs one pork chop, baked or simmered in a both seasoning or sauce on the stove top and once in a while she thought to have fried food and endulge every now and then. Two table spoons of Carbs whether it be (macoroni& cheese, mash potatoes,yams, a half baked potato and two table spoons of rice of any sort) in these amounts with a meal. i/2 cup of vegtables ( whether it's broccloi& cheese, string beans, sweet corn, sweet peas, cooked cabbaged, califlower etc., Aboe all smaller amounts of food intake reduced her bloating and gas, and she feels improved digestion during and after her food intake. Darla implied, " ONE MAJOR CHANGE I"VE MADE IS I DO NOT EAT AND DRINK ANYMORE, I EAT SLOWLY CHEWING ALL MY FOOD WELL ( THIS FEELS ME UP GOOD SHE SAID)I DRINK AFTER MY FOOD INTAKE ONLY> AND THIS HELPS ME BALNCING MY WEIGHT AND DIGESTIVE TRCT SYSTEM TOO>. But she says she is too blessed to go back to her old mess. ( way of eatting) But basicly she drinks only water all day with her meals mainly and flavored spring water is her best. She Said What ever her routine Know that she ain't going BACK FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THe uncomfortable rolls and cellulite, and back aches are gone!!!!!!!

She feels like a Feather ( light weight, but looks like a rose ( glowing and Blossoms) Her Health is great.

She says we can do what ever we put our minds too.

DARLa Hopes her success helps some, just to add to what she had told me, Darla will be doing plain Water Fasting for 3-5 days every two months for an added maintance and health benefits as well.

okay that's the end of darla's testimony/ success story.

God Bless and take cre. Please if yo follw her plan let me know how you are doing on it. I will keep my updates posted with you as well.(once My products arrive......................

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)