CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear auntie....

aunty Views: 3,566
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 6,822

Re: Dear auntie....

Hello Lisa,

The urgency that I feel to respond to the needs of eczema sufferers is the same urgency that drove me to finding the curable route to healing eczema for my nieces that brought them immediate, longterm relief and eczema freedom. It is the part of me that compels me to write these posts. I know that the suffering doesn't have to continue; therefore, the sooner I can put an end to the suffering, the better. My urgency to respond has to do with compassion and a little bit of selfishness on my part. When I hear a story, it causes me actual physical anguish (not able to sleep) until I have released whatever help I can (information about eczema and how to heal) regarding a particular sufferer. Nonetheless, thank you for your patience.

My goal as a layperson (not a doctor) is to get beyond the politics of eczema and to get to the source of eczema. Understanding the skin, the immune system, the eczema symptoms and the deficiencies they represent, and recognizing the allergen/irritants that promote or instigate the eczema suffering is how I went about achieving my goal. However, and referring to the politics behind the suffering, I had to understand that Pharmaceutical companies generate billions of dollars in revenue from the prescribed eczema treatments which actually promote longterm usage due to their promotion of longterm suffering. Therefore, when the doctors would promote a particular product (steroid treatments) and downplay alternative natural treatments, I would weigh their suggestions against that knowledge (billion dollar industry).

The fact that pharmaceutical companies gain lots of money from medications is not a bad thing on its own. Where the problem arises is in the content of the medications and in the fact that these companies hold chairs in colleges and control the curriculum for the medical students. Nutrition as it relates to good health has been almost completely eliminated from such curriculums. Where it is not eliminated, it is downplayed as irrelevant or insignificant regarding health. In the mainstream medical journals, pharmaceutical companies ban or threaten to pull their advertisement space from magazines if alternative or natural cures for healing are mentioned in the same magazine. This knowledge was astonishing to me; however, life (in particular my mother's 30 years of eczema suffering under the conventional types of eczema treatments) made this knowledge easy for me to believe. I knew the devastating affects of these medications first hand and was determined to find alternative, healthier solutions for my nieces. What surprised me was how quickly I received the results. At the same time, the success made me angry that so many were suffering unnecessarily.

I really hate going into the politics behind the suffering and normally don't spend too much time talking about it. I prefer to talk about understanding the eczema symptoms and how to heal the body of the disease. The reason that I've spent the time talking about it here is due to the water issue. Just as big as the politics behind medications is the politics involved in getting to the truth regarding chlorine and flouride in the water. In particular, regarding the hazards of flouride, those companies that stand to lose money by the public gaining knowledge of the dangers that these toxic chemicals produce will do what it takes to dismiss such charges. I'm making you aware of the politics involved regarding these issues simply for the purpose of providing you with understanding as to how such an atmosphere of suffering could result. That said, I will attempt to provide you with more productive information regarding healing your son of eczema.

Regarding the water contaminates, this is definitely a major issue with eczema sufferers and others. The toxic chemicals that I want to alert you to are the chlorine and fluoride. There are articles on this particular website regarding the dangers of fluoride. I want to quote a few points regarding the dangers of these toxic chemicals from the nontoxic.com website:

"Chlorine chemically bonds with proteins in the hair, skin and scalp. Hair can become rough and brittle and lose color. Skin can dry out with itchy, flaky scalp occurring. Chlorine can aggravate sensitive areas in the eyes, nose, throat and lungs."

"Flourine is an element and a gas, never occurring in its free state. In microscopic amounts complexed with other minerals, it is often listed as a trace mineral, a nutrient for human nutrition. THIS IS NOT THE FLOURIDE USED FOR FLOURIDE OR FLOURIDATION. Flouride added to 90% of drinking water is hydrofluoric acid which is a compound of fluorine that is a chemical byproduct of aluminum, steel, cement, phosphate and nuclear weapons manufacturing. Such fluoride is manmade. In this form, fluoride has no nutrient value whatsoever. It is one of the most caustic of industrial chemicals. Fluoride is the active toxin in rat poisons, cockroach powder. Hydrofluoric acid is used to refine high octane gasoline, to make fluorocarbons and chlorofluorocarbons for freezers and air conditioners, and to manufacture computer screens, fluorescent light bulbs, semiconductors, plastics, herbicides, and toothpaste. It also has the ability to burn flesh to the bone, destroy eyes and sear lungs so that victims drown in their own body fluid. Once in the body, fluoride is a destroyer of human enzymes. It does this by changing their shapes."

To read more about the dangers of chlorine and flouride you can visit the following websites: www.nontoxic.com/nontoxic/chlorine.html & www.mercola.com/2004/jun/9/fluoride_deception.htm

Clean skin is important to healthy skin; therefore daily bathing and the water quality regarding the daily cleansing of the skin is important to address with eczema sufferers. Because the skin is the first line of defense against the elements, daily cleansing of the skin from the effects of those elements is necessary. The dilemma with eczema sufferers is that they are prescribed a reduced bathing requirement (once or twice a week) due to their skin sensitivities. I understand why the recommendation is suggested; however, I also see how the reduced bathing requirement (leaving days of dirt buildup on the skin and producing growth for harmful bacteria/fungus) can produce an eczema problem as well. In my opinion, the best option is to address (through removal) the harmful chemicals found in the water and in harsh soaps. For my nieces, daily bathing was essential in thier healing process. Due to the fact that we live in a rural area and have untreated (no chlorine/fluoride) well water as our water source, our daily cleansing approach proved to be effective in the healing process. Of course if your water contains these toxic chemicals then that approach would not be advisable using that type of water, until filtration has occurred. You can find out more about the water systems at the above referenced nontoxic.com website.

Also, regarding cleansing of the skin, exfoliation is one of the skin's natural means of eliminating bacteria or harmful toxins from the body. This is why your promotion of the exfoliation process for your son proved to yield successful results. I'm assuming that this process is something you implemented on your own research. This is also why I like to encourage parents to trust their instincts more and not be intimidated by a lack of a medical degree. So far, the best medical response to your son's eczema seems to have come from you.

I've given you a lot of information to absorb; therefore, I need to stop here. I will respond to the rest of your questions as a second part to this post. The water issue (due to its chlorine/fluoride introduction to many water systems) is a big issue regarding eczema sufferers and I wanted to make sure that you understood how significant a role it plays. I was made more aware of this fact on a recent stay at my sisters apartment in the city. There, my skin started developing the first stages of eczema, severely drying patches of flaky skin. I immediately knew that the instigating factor was the shower water. She purchases bottled water for cooking and drinking due to the fact that the water isn't suitable for consumption. The irony is that we took showers and baths with the same water thats not suitable for consumption, as if our skin had a nonpermeable surface where the water would just roll off of it as it does the surface of a car. Anyway, as I have said, I've given you a lot of information to read and absorb; therefore I'll give your eyes a break and respond to the rest of your questions on a second posting.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.371 sec, (5)