CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flat belly - YES!!!!!!!!!!

yuna Views: 18,335
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 681,932

Re: flat belly - YES!!!!!!!!!!

hi, how much juice were you drinking each day? in cups or ounces? and what kind of juice? thanks. i'm about to go on a juice fast as soon as my Breville juicer arrives. i would LOVE to lose 6 pounds every 4 days.

to help with flat stomach. are you chewing enough? to digest it starts in the mouth. chew your food till it's liquid or it dissolves in your mouth. next, try taking pea sized bites or 1 inch bites or less- just really small bites- that way it's also easier for your stomach to digest your food. you might notice that you bm more regularly if you just make sure your food is completely digested before it enters your stomach. then your stomach has less to do. incomplete eating makes large pieces of food enter your stomach and it may stay trapped there for a while not being digested. these two tips really helped me to have regular bms every day instead of once or twice a week and a flat stomach.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)