CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breaking the fast with raw food--Help! Terrible stomach problems!

4myhealth Views: 4,747
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 678,990

Re: Breaking the fast with raw food--Help! Terrible stomach problems!

Somer,

Thanks for your response. I've tried to be careful--have had a few more disasterous days but I think I am on the other side of breaking the fast now. I read A LOT of information on raw food during the fast and am pretty convinced that I want to go 100% raw now. I was originally going to do 30 days raw as sort of a test, but I'm so so tempted to fast again--even if just for ten short days.

The raw food is so good. But I think I'm having a lot of trouble establishing when I've had "enough." Like my stomach is full, but I want to keep eating because it tastes really good and it seems like I haven't eaten hardly anything at all. That will be something I will have to work out, I know.

At any rate, is it unsafe to fast again? My husband is a little concerned that fasting again so soon is too much. I was thinking of starting on Monday. I don't have to transition into days of raw food because I have been totally raw since the end of my last fast! I've been on solid foods since February 3rd so by Monday it will have been 11 days.

Thanks again for always being so incredibly helful and supportive! You are priceless!

4myhealth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)