CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In my opinion...

4myhealth Views: 27,648
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 678,873

Re: In my opinion...

Thanks for your quick response Somer. I really appreciate it!
I'm going to drink the tea and do the enemas for a week and see if things change. The thing is, this was my first adverse reaction during the entire 10 days (five days raw and five days juicing). I've been feeling pretty good with a minor headache in the beginning but no real serious detox symptoms at all except my little enema experience. I have never had problems with constipation and have always had regular bms (like more than 2 or 3 a day) prior to the fast. Is it uncommon for people not to evacuate the entire enema? I was able to rid probably half of the solution... Its hard to tell though, not like I have a measuring cup haha.
Do I have to take the tea in the evening and the enema in the morning or can I switch it around? Last time I drank smooth move tea, I figured that I could expect some action in 6-12 hours like the box says. I was however, very wrong. It worked in 30 minutes.
One more question...
I'm using the Juiceman Jr. juicer and I'm juicing roughly 6 cups a day of fresh fruits and vegs. The juice tastes great but the juicer definately produces pulp in the juice. It spits mounds of pulp out the side like it is supposed to, but the juice still has pulp. Its very very very small, but it creates a foamy texture and the liquid is not totally see-through. At first I thought I should be concerned because in continuing to drink the juice I may not be really resting my digestive system. I'm sure there are others with Juiceman Jr. juicers that may be experiencing the same thing? Am I defeating the purpose of the fast?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)