CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this a normal enema reaction during a fast???

4myhealth Views: 27,856
Published: 19 y

Is this a normal enema reaction during a fast???

Hi,
I am on my fifth day of a 30 day juice fast. I spent a good two months reading everything that I could get my hands on about juice fasting before I started. I also began with five days of raw food before starting the fast. On day 2, I drank some smooth move tea as part of a Colon Cleanse and this afternoon, I had my first enema. I purchased a 2 liter enema bag and made a water/lemon solution from purified warm water and the juice of two lemons. Everything went fine, until I went to evacuate the enema. I became very nausiated and extremely dizzy with severe cold sweats. I felt as if I would throw up and might black out. I laid down on the bathroom floor and opened the window for fresh air. Roughly five minutes later, I tried to evacuate again and the symptoms got worse. My feet started to tingle and go numb. My vision was sort of spoty, like right before you pass out and my whole body was weak. I felt nausiated and started to gag like I was going to throw up. After a few more minutes, I returned to the floor. Finally, the severe symptoms passed and I felt really weak. I tried again to evacuate the enema solution and then got in the shower.
I am wondering if this is a normal reaction? I was not able to evacuate the entire 2 liters. Could this be a result of dehydration? I remember reading somewhere that enemas can cause these types of toxic reactions due to the losening of toxins in the colon, but I just want to make sure. Taking the enema wasn't as completely awful as I thought it would be (I was DREADING it) but the aftermath is not something I ever want to experience again--especially if it is abnormal. Thank you for any insight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)