CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't buy Acne Free In 3 Days by Chris Gibson

schatzilein Views: 57,631
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,349

Re: Don't buy Acne Free In 3 Days by Chris Gibson

Kenzenbach, thank you very much for that link (it didn't come up as a link but I googled "The Insider's Guide to profits online" and found it anyway).

I know that scams exist, I wasn't born yesterday, but I felt absolutely sick reading this. Particularly the bit which says "How to create an internet product in 14 days or less" and "the 3 fastest products to be marketing in as little as 4 weeks." Chris Gibson's Mole and Wart Remover (which I was desperate enough to buy) says he suffered from unsightly moles and tried for YEARS to get rid of them before he worked out this AMAZING product. And oh yeah, he did the same for his TERRIBLE Acne and weight problems. Yeah, right. Making money out of physical problems with torment people for years and make them self-conscious and unhappy is criminal. Not to mention that he's lying every bit of the way.

I have found out that his Acne removal plan involves eating only apples and using enemas - presumably until you get "results". How pathetic is that? The mole removal involves scraping the mole and applying a mixture of castor oil and baking soda, then walking round with a band-aid on your face for 3 months. Again, words fail me. It's not even remotely plausible. I bought the product only because I am desperate and doctors cannot help me (except privately for a surgery costing 600 pounds).
Among the techniques Chris Gibson uses is to claim he is offering a "special price" this week only. Funny how this information is always there, whatever week you go on the site.

I am thinking there must be a way to report Chris Gibson and get him prosecuted. Not only is he selling junk, he is lying blatantly in order to sell it. Where exactly is the line drawn between clever selling and daylight robbery of vulnerable people in society? I'd be interested to know, for example, how he decided to sell these particular products. Did he and his lousy friends sit down and one of them say "Why not do something for Acne sufferers and people with moles and warts on their face? They're so desperate, they'll by any crap you give them."

Coocookitty: Could you give more information on what you did to get your money back? I think I will need help on this. I have already written a first email requesting a refund. The money is not a lot for me, but the thought of contributing to funding Chris Gibson's sunny vacations makes me ill. Yes, he says you get a "better than no risk guarantee" (what the f**k is better than no risk?) but I am guessing there will be hidden loopholes he uses to try to ensure nobody sees their money again.

We need to inform people about Chris Gibson and his criminality!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (2)