CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't buy Acne Free In 3 Days by Chris Gibson

clareity Views: 26,430
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 677,372

Re: Don't buy Acne Free In 3 Days by Chris Gibson

I've seen C Gibson ads and wanted to know what he recommended for moles. Thanks. It's my understanding that apple cider vinegar works for warts at least. I haven't tried it but I have had plantar warts twice, all over one foot and both times and when I thought to I just 'told' them to go away and they did. I believe this is a very simple matter of the mind boosting one's immunity.

As for eat apples and use ememas, is your conclusion, which I assume is that it will NOT work, hasty? Did you try it? Did you know that colon cleansing is a very common part of many natural cures for troubles such as cancer?

Eating apples would help shift the body PH to make it less habitable for biological invaders. Some say Acne is caused by worms. A slightly alkaline body and a clean intestine are cornerstones of good health and our body's condition can surely show on our skin.

I agree very pricey information but does he that seller offer a money back guarantee?

Do I think charging a huge fee for that information is justified? NO. However, for a seller to be charged with criminal behavior requires that the behavior violates the law.

No dout there are many con artists. You may get sucked in. Before you buy check to see if you can get a refund. If you have trouble doing so later, call your credit card company.

And maybe consider the way you think of wellness and remedies. We are very conditioned to think doctors and prescriptions are all that's good. I think they are the ones to worry most about as they have great licence to mess with us and are, in my opinion, of greatest concern.

Open your mind to possibilities outside the realm of what most of us have been brainwashed to believe. Research yourself and see what you can learn. Different is not necessarily bad and take responsibility for your part in getting sucked in, if it happens. Use sense. Protect yourself and be careful with anger and blame. They are hazardous to the body. Anger is said to have the most acidifying affect on the body and apples, by the way are alkalinizing. PH up tends to be GOOD or us.

And thanks for your warnings. We can all stand to be more aware.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (2)